Our deduping service for Salesforce, Marketo, Pardot and Excel Sheets fixes duplicate Leads, Contacts or Accounts of any size – from massive data sets to a small sheet of 5,000 records. And because we’re humans, we fit right into your existing data, systems and tools with no delays for integration.
Deduping service includes:
- Deduping Leads, Contacts and Accounts
- We identifying and group duplicates in our database tool – just provide your data sheet
- Merging records can be done in your live CRM (most common) or offline in our database
- Merge rules (data primacy rules) can be as simple or complex as you require
Trying to dedupe records using time-constrained marketing staff is expensive and other internal resources like IT are often unavailable.
Use our data clerk team. Because our dedupe service is human-driven, we can take on and complete any project you may have. And it’s easy to scale us up or down to fit your goals and budget – yes, you can increase or decrease your data admin services as needed.
We also designed our Pricing options to make budget approval a pleasant conversation.
- All our data cleaning services for CRM include a dedicated project manager who will work with you directly and manage our data admin employees working your data
- Our project management team is based in Washington, DC
- We provide results “by hand” meaning clean data gets loaded or added to records precisely where you need it to go with no stress on you or your systems
And like all our services, we’re data clerk (i.e. human) driven and not machine driven. With deduping, that means it’s simple and fast for you to assign us projects while getting the precise results you need in the timeframe you require.
Dedupe Service Summary
- Human-driven deduping service by our professional data clerk employees
- Primacy rules and data merging specialists
- We’ll merge records using your existing data tools or our own (your choice)
- Use our rules for identifying duplicates, your own rules or a combination
- Rules for merging duplicate groups can be as simple or complex as you need